If you are like most people, finding a mouse or other rodent in your home is very unsettling. Even more disturbing is the thought that if you see one mouse, it could mean that there are more hiding. If you have seen boxes or bags of food with chew or scratch marks, have seen rodent droppings, or have actually seen a mouse, you need to improve the rodent control tactics in your home. Check out the list below for our top pro-tips for rodent control:
- Ensure any holes in the exterior of your home, interior walls and baseboards are sealed.
- Clear unnecessary boxes and clutter from your home, garage, and storage areas.
- Clean your home regularly, including sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Avoid attracting critters by sealing food in airtight containers and not leaving food out.
- Get a cat (but be prepared for them to bring you the “prizes” from their hunts).
- Set out poison in likely rodent hiding spots.
- If your rodent problem is consistent, or the infestation is beyond your control, hire a local rodent control professional immediately.
If you are looking for a professional to resolve a rodent control problem in your home, give us a call at Bug Blasters. Our team of trained experts can help you identify how rodents are getting into your home, fix the problem, and prevent future infestations. Give us a call today to learn more about how we can help and for your free rodent control estimate!